Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!! Happy Birthday to meeeee, Happy Birthday to me!!
LOL ... Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog! Yes, it's my birthday today. I am 54 years old!! You know what? I love my age! Back to today's card!
This week I have been featuring "A Mother's Flair" Stamp Set. I love the images and I love the sentiment. If you like this stamp set, you need to order because it's a retired product. I'm also featuring Retiring Products. See the list below of the Retiring Products.
Stamp sets are guaranteed available until May 25th. Everything else is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
Retiring Occasions Products:
Retiring Annual Products:
Let's get started:
1. Card Base: Dapper Denim CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold the card in half.
2. Naturally Eclectic DSP: 3-3/4 x 5, glue to the card.
3. Vellum CS: 3-1/2 x 4-3/4, glue to it to the card using Mini Glue Dots.
4. Punch 1/2 of the hole to the left side of the card using the 1/8 Handheld Circle
Punch. Thread the Linen Thread through this hole and wrap around the card. Make
5. Whisper White CS: 2-3/4 x 3-3/4, take the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes
Framelits, run it through the Big Shot Machine. Stamp the sentiment using the
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad. Set aside.
6. Emerald Envy CS: 2-1/2 x 4, take the thinlit from the Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies,
run it through the Big Shot Machine. Trim the ends to fit the back of the oval. Glue
to the back of the oval. Glue the oval to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Retiring Products used with today's card:
A Mother's Flair Stamp Set
Naturally Eclectic DSP
Dapper Denim CS
Emerald Envy CS
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
Chocolate Chip Refill
Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Click on the product for price & details.