Monday, June 1, 2015

2015-2016 NEW CATALOG!!

How many of you use the catalogs as idea books for inspiration or copying a card? I love designing cards, but today I loved one particular card that was in the new catalog that I decided to copy it. I will be posting the card tomorrow.

Everyone that has placed an order from me since I started with Stampin Up in February 2015, should have already received your free copy of the NEW 2015-2016 CATALOG! I hope you have taken the time to look at it and started writing your wish list! I know I have!! As a demonstrator, I was able to order the  new colors, card stock, and other cool stuff at a discounted price!!


Now that I think about it, I never posted a picture of my cool stuff that I purchased! Oh my goodness! Here are two pictures. I'm so sorry about that.



See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment