Sunday, May 31, 2015

Crazy About You & Painted Petals



I just love creating my own backgrounds using stamps! Here is another card I created using different stamp sets. To create the background I used the Painted Petals Stamp Set. I hope you enjoy it. I love the browns and the green colors.


Card Base:  Cut Whisper White Card Stock to 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 


Instructions:

1. Stamp the front of the card using dotted stamp from the Painted Petals 
    Stamp Set. I used Chocolate Chip Ink Pad & the Sahara Sand Ink Pad. I 
    stamped the dots with the Chocolate Chip Ink then in between I stamped it 
    with Sahara Sand Ink.

2. Stamp the flower from the Crazy About You Stamp Set. Use Old Olive Ink & 
    cut out the flower. Don't for the Pearl Basic Jewel!

3. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 1-1/4 x 4. Stamp the "Happy Birthday" 
    from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set in Old Olive Ink.



Supplies:



Happy Stamping!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment