Sunday, June 7, 2015

Bohemian Borders Stamp Set


Hi, everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Here is the card for today. I hope you love it as I do! I will be able to make my own pretty paper with this stamp set. This card is not my own design. I was in a mood of casting again! :0) I copied this card from the NEW 2015-2016 CATALOG/IDEA BOOK (see page 96). I LOVE THE NEW COLORS! If you have any questions, please feel to contact me.

Oh, before I forget. It's been a very busy week. I won't be posting tomorrow. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Girls Camp with the young women from Church. I will be having fun camping! However, I'll be back next week with more casting or my own designs! Have a great week!


Card Stock:

Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  (Cut to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4/1/4)
Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock (Cut to 1/2 x 4-1/2)


Stamp Sets:

Bohemian Borders Photopolymer Stamp Set
Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set


Clear Blocks:

Clear Block I
Clear Block Bundle & Save!
Clear Block Cleaning Cloth


Ink Pads:

Delightful Dijion Classic Stampin' Pad
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad
Tip Top Taupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock


Other Supplies:

Bone Folder
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Mist
Stampin' Scrub
Stampin' Trimmer
2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Paper Snips
Circles Collection Framelits Dies
Paper-Piercing Tool
Stampin' Pierce Mat
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Glue Dots
Linen Thread
Whisper White Medium Envelopes
Stampin' Dimensionals


HAPPY STAMPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment