Tuesday, June 30, 2015

CASE-ing Tuesdays! Card #1 (Cover Page)


Hi everyone, I know it's unusual to hear from on Tuesdays, but I decided to add Tuesday as CASE-ing Tuesday! I will be CASE-ing cards from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog! I'm so excited! I hope you enjoy it. I know I will :).

Also, I am trying to figure out how to put the catalog on pdf file to my blog. Once I figure it out, I will put that on my blog. However, there are three ways you can get a catalog. One, you can purchase it on my online store for $5 (Click Here). Two, you can get your FREE copy if you place an order from my online store. Third, you can get your FREE copy if you book a workshop! Is that easy! 

Today's card is from the front cover of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog! Enjoy!


Card Stock:

1.) Cut card base to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4.
2.) Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 3 x 3 and cut an oval using the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies. Stamp the sentiment using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.

1.) Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay CS to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8.
2.) I used the Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad, the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks and the Sponge Daubers to create the stripes background.  I use a little Snail Permanent Adhesive on the back of the Bermuda Bay CS to secure it to the Grid Paper. Position the decorative mask as you which. Secure the decorative mask with masking tape. Take the sponge dauber using the Bermuda Bay Ink Pad to sponge the open areas of the decorative mask. When you're done remove the tape. I remove the adhesive from the back of the card with the Adhesive Remover. The Adhesive Remover works wonders!!! I love it!

Cut a piece of the Daffodil Delight CS to 1 x 5-3/8 and stamp it with the Dots For Days Clear-Mount Background Stamp. I used the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad to stamp the dots.

Cut a piece of Crumb Cake CS to 3-1/2 x 3 and I cut an oval using the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies.

I used the Petite Petals Punch for the flower. Don't for the Pearl Basic Jewels.



Stamp Sets:




Ink Pads/Refills:




Clear Blocks:




Framelits/Punches/Dies/Big Shot:




Other Supplies:

Masking Tape


Happy Stamping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment