Monday, June 29, 2015

Chalk LInes Stamp Set - Card #2


Happy Monday! It was a very long day for me. It's very busy during the end of the month for me. I'm glad it's almost over lol! But It's a fun time to purchase some discount products on my online store! Don't let this deal pass by. See the post below for more information!

I love flower and butterflies! Today's card I use different stamp sets. I hope you like the card.


Card Stock:

Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
1.) Card base is 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4.
2.) Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 5 x 3-3/4. This is the card stock you will
     stamp using the Chalk Line Stamp Set and the You've Got This Stamp Set.
3.) On another piece of Whisper White CS, stamp three flowers using Stazon Ink
     Pad. I used Glycerin & Delightful Dijon Ink Refill to do the watercolor 
     technique to color the flower. (See a video tutorial Click Here to learn how 
     to do the watercolor technique - this video is by my upline, Brenda Quintana.
     She is so awesome!)

Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
1.) Cut a piece of Soft Suede CS to 4 x 5-1/4.
2.) Punch a butterfly in this color CS.


Stamp Sets:

Chalk Lines Photopolymer Stamp Set
You've Got This Clear-Mount Stamp Set
You've Got This Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Flower Shop Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Flower Shop Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Save 15% - Flower Shop Clear-Mount Bundle
Save 15% - Flower Shop Wood-Mount Bundle


Ink Pads/Refills:

Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Delightful Dijion Classic Stampin' Pad
Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Jet Black Stazon Pad
Jet Black Stazon Refill
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink Refill


Framelits/Punches/Dies:

Pansy Punch
Save 15% - Flower Shop Clear-Mount Bundle
Save 15% - Flower Shop Wood-Mount Bundle


Clear Blocks:

Clear Block C
Clear Block D
Clear Block I
Clear Block Cleaning Cloth
Clear Block Bundle & Save 15%


Other Supply Items:

Whisper White Medium Envelopes
Aqua Painters
Bone Folder
Glycerin - I purchased it from Walmart



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment