Monday, June 22, 2015

Chalk Lines Stamp Set


Hello, everyone! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to post tonight. It's been a crazy day. Around 2:00 p.m. this afternoon, the power was out most of the town. We didn't get power back until around 4:15 p.m. I was able to get some things done at work. Came home had dinner with my family and we had Family Home Evening. Later this evening the power went out again! That wasn't fun because I knew I had to get the card done! I'm so glad that's over. We got the power up again and here I am.

I had fun making this card. I wasn't sure what to expect, because I was using a lot of colors and different stamp sets. I was happy with the final product. I hope you enjoy it too! I have to keep saving my work in case the power goes out again.


Card Stock:

Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
1.) Card Base - cut card stock to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4
2.) Cut a piece of the card stock to 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 (stamp the "Dots for Days" on
     this piece)
3.) Cut a piece of card stock to 1 x 3 (use the "Banner Triple Punch" for this 
     piece) 
4.) You will need another piece of card stock to stamp the flower and leaves 
     from the "Crazy About You" Stamp Set. Be sure to use the "Flower Medallion
     Punch"
 Delightful Dijon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
1.) Cut a piece of card stock to 4 x 5-1/4 and stamp using the "Chalk Lines 
     Stamp Set"

Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
You will need the card stock for the butterflies.


Stamp Sets:

Chalk Lines Photopolymer Stamp Set
Dots For Days Clear-Mount Background Stamp
Dots For Days Wood-Mount Background Stamp


Ink Pads/Refills:

Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Delightful Dijion Classic Stampin' Pad
Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Ink Refill


Clear Blocks:

Clear Block A
Clear Block D
Clear Block F
Clear Block I
Clear Block Bundle & Save 15%
Clear Block Cleaning Cloth


Framelits/Punches/Big Shot:

Big Shot
Magnetic Platform
Standard Cutting Pads
Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
Banner Triple Punch
Flower Medallion Punch
Bitty Butterfly Punch


Other Supplies:

Whisper White Medium Envelopes
Stampin' Trimmer
Stampin' Mist
Stampin' Mist Refill
Stampin' Scrub
Bone Folder
Pearl Basic Jewels
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Grid Paper
Sponge Daubers
Rhinestone Basic Jewels



Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment