Monday, June 1, 2015

Flower Patch Stamp Set


(See page 77 of the 2015-2016 Catalog)
Here is the card I made. I just used the new colors. It was so easy to copy the card from the catalog. As I copy cards from the catalog, I will give you the page number so you can refer back to the page. This is a beautiful card. I love it! I love the new colors.

Card Base: 

Whisper White Card Stock, 4-1/4 x 11 & score at 5-1/2
Whisper White Card Stock, 4 x 5-1/4 (this is the piece that will get embossed)

Instructions:

1.  I took the Whisper White CS 4 x 5-1/4 and embossed it using the NEW Boho Chick
     Embossing Folder.

2. I cut a piece of Tip Top Taupe CS to 3 x 4-1/4. The stamps I used are from the 
    Flower Patch Stamp Set.

3. On a piece of Whisper White CS I stamped the flowers & leaves using the NEW 
    colors! I used all of the five NEW COLORS! I used the Flower Fair Framelits Dies to 
    cut the flowers & leaves. Glue it together. Use dimensionals & Peal Jewels.



Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment