Monday, June 15, 2015

Stamp A Bag Stamp Set - Card #1


Hi everyone! I hope you had a great day. Today's creation is an awesome background! I just love to create my own background or "designer paper". The cool thing is that Stampin' Up has great stamps to help me create the backgrounds. In this background I also used the watercoloring technique I used from yesterday's card. It worked really great! I hope you enjoy it. If you cast any of the creations I've made, please let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear from you.

Oh before I forget. Have any of you ever tried the "Million Dollar Spaghetti"? Oh my goodness, I tried it for the very first time during girl's camp and let me tell you it's a new way to eat Spaghetti! It was soooooo good! I loved it!! Thank you Alysa! You are the best! 



Card Stock:


1. Cut to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4. This will be your base card. 
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 4 x 2-3/4. This will be the center piece.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 3-3/4 x 5. This is the piece you will use to stamp the background. 

Tip Top Taupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - Cut a piece to 3-3/4 x 2-1/2.


Stamp Set:



Ink Pads/Refills:



Clear Blocks:



Other Supplies:

Glycerin - I purchased this from Walmart


Happy Stamping!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment