Sunday, June 14, 2015

Watercoloring With Glycerin (You've Got This Stamp Set)



Hello everyone! I hope all of you had a great week! I had so much fun at girl's camp! I got a little sunburn, but I will live lol! For those of you who don't know, Brenda Quintana from QbeesQuest.com is my upline! She is sooooo awesome and a very talented lady! I'm so proud to be part of her team! She was the one who developed the technique "Watercoloring with Glycerin". You need to watch her video tutorial as she teaches you how to use this technique.


Video Tutorial:


Stamp Set:  


Card Stock:

Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - cut to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 for the card base, score at 4-1/4 & cut a piece to 1 x 3-1/4 for the banner

Tip Top Taupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - cut to 1-1/2 x 4 for the banner


Ink Pads/Ink Refills:



Clear Blocks:




Other Supplies:

Glycerin - I purchased it from Walmart

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment