Monday, July 6, 2015

One Sheet Wonder - Card #1



Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a great day. I am working on a OSW layout I've been working on for a while. I just haven't had the chance to be able to design the cards all at once. So I decided to work on the cards one at a time. Once I post all the cards individually, I will post the OSW cutting instructions. I know you guys are probably used to seeing all of it at once, but I won't be able to do that. However, once I get all the cards designed I will post all the cards together in one picture with all the instructions. I hope that you will enjoy the cards. 

The OSW I designed will require a 12 x 12 designer paper. But the design will allow you to use 8-1/2 x 11 paper too.  So my goal is to provide you a design that will allow you to use it different ways. I hope to be able to provide you all the cutting instructions that make sense. 

Some time it's hard for me to put all the ideas in my head in paper with instructions that make sense! lol ... I love designing cards. I hope you have enjoyed the cards I have posted. I am open for comments and questions you may have. Feel free to email me.  See you tomorrow!! 

Happy Stamping!!





No comments:

Post a Comment