Tuesday, August 4, 2015

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #6, page 70




Happy Tuesday! Here is the card for today. This is the time of the year I start thinking about Christmas. I don't know about you guys, but I start planning for Christmas shopping early. I actually shop through out the year. If I see something that is on sale and I know my family is going to like I buy and put it in the Christmas box that is in the closet! This time of year I get to take out what's in the box and sort it to see who else I need to buy a gift for. I usually play Christmas songs throughout the year, but mainly this time of year. In fact I have a CD in my car that I'm listening to when I'm driving. It's a Christmas song CD! I love Christmas.


Card Stock:

Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
1. Card base is 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 inches
2. Cut a piece of CS to 4 x 4, and cut the circle using 
    Circles Collection Framelits Dies
3. Cut a piece of CS for the banner, 1/2 x 3-1/3
4. Cut a piece of CS for the ribbon, 4-3/4 x 3/4
5. You will need a piece of CS to stamp the trees, star, pots

Delightful Dijon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and random stamp the star

Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
1/2 x 5-1/2



Stamp Set/Bundle:

Save 15% - Festival Of Trees Photopolymer Bundle



Ink Pads/Refills:

Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Delightful Dijion Classic Stampin' Pad
Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Pad
Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink Refill


Clear Blocks:

Clear Block A
Clear Block D
Clear Block G
Clear Block Cleaning Cloth
Clear Block Bundle & Save 15%




Big Shot/Embossing Folders/Punches/Framelits/Thinlits:


Big Shot
Magnetic Platform
Standard Cutting Pads
Circles Collection Framelits Dies


Other Supplies:

Whisper White Medium Envelopes
Bone Folder
Grid Paper
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Paper Snips
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Mist
Stampin' Mist Refill
Stampin' Trimmer
Stampin' Scrub



Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment