Sunday, August 23, 2015

One Sheet Wonder - Card #12



Hi, everyone! I hope you guys had a great week. I sure did! My other sister and her family came by to visit with us before my niece and nephew went off to college. We had a great time. My sister, my niece, and I had fun decorating composition notebook journals. We also made some cards. Fun time!

I must say, the OSW set is almost completed! I'm soooo excited! Here is card #12. I hope enjoy the card. Let me know what you think. See you tomorrow.

Oh before I forget, I need to show you some of the new stamps I got last week. Here is a picture. You will see some of the stamp sets from the 2015 Holiday Catalog. The Holiday Catalog starts September 1st!! There are so many cool stamp sets! I know you are going to love it and will want to order everything! lol I had to control myself because I wanted to ordering everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment