Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CASE-ing Tuesday - Pg 15 (2015 Holiday Catalog)


Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you guys had a great weekend. Today, I decided to CASE a card from the 2015 Mini Holiday Catalog. I love this card! I'm excited for this Christmas. I'm will be making all my Christmas Cards this year. I'm excited. If you have any questions regarding this card, please feel free to contact me.


Instructions:

1. (Card Base) Whisper White CS: cut to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Cut the Sahara CS to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.
3. Cut Whisper White CS to 4 x 5-1/4 & use the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set 
    randomly stamp it with the Sahara Ink Pad. Take the leaves from the 
    Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set & stamp with the Old Olive Ink Pad on
    this piece. Using the Aqua painter, Old Olive Refill, Glycerin to watercolor 
    some of the leaves.  
4. Cut Whisper White CS to 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 & stamp the ornament from the 
    Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set & stamp it with the Tempting Turquoise 
    Ink Pad. Take the matching thinlet from the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies 
    to trim the ornament. Remember you can SAVE 15% when you purchase the 
    Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set & the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies as       a bundle!
5. Take the Gold Foil Sheet to die cut the top of the ornament. 
6. I used two or three glue dots and put them on the back of the ornament and 
    used that to hold the Gold Metallic Thread. Don't forget the Stampin' 
    Dimensionals and set it on the center of the card.



Card Stock:




Stamp Sets/Bundles:




Clear Blocks:




Ink Pads/Refills:




Framelits/Thinlits/Punches:




Ribbon & Trim:




Other Supplies:

Glycerin - I purchased it from Wal-Mart


HAPPY STAMPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment