Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you guys had a great weekend. Today, I decided to CASE a card from the 2015 Mini Holiday Catalog. I love this card! I'm excited for this Christmas. I'm will be making all my Christmas Cards this year. I'm excited. If you have any questions regarding this card, please feel free to contact me.
1. (Card Base) Whisper White CS: cut to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Cut the Sahara CS to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.
3. Cut Whisper White CS to 4 x 5-1/4 & use the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
randomly stamp it with the Sahara Ink Pad. Take the leaves from the
Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set & stamp with the Old Olive Ink Pad on
this piece. Using the Aqua painter, Old Olive Refill, Glycerin to watercolor
some of the leaves.
4. Cut Whisper White CS to 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 & stamp the ornament from the
Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set & stamp it with the Tempting Turquoise
Ink Pad. Take the matching thinlet from the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies
to trim the ornament. Remember you can SAVE 15% when you purchase the
Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set & the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies as a bundle!
5. Take the Gold Foil Sheet to die cut the top of the ornament.
6. I used two or three glue dots and put them on the back of the ornament and
used that to hold the Gold Metallic Thread. Don't forget the Stampin'
Dimensionals and set it on the center of the card.
Ribbon & Trim:
Glycerin - I purchased it from Wal-Mart