Hello, everyone! I hope you guys had a great week! It was a busy week for me. Guest what I'm making for lunch tomorrow? Lasagna in a Crock Pot. I'm so excited!
Okay today's card is a "Haunt Ya Later" card. I love the cat lol! Halloween is just around the corner that I had to make this card.
1. Card Base: Whisper White CS - cut to 4-1/4 x 11, fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 1/2 x 3-1/2 and stamp "Haunt Ya
Later!" using the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. Use the Banner Triple
Punch for the edge of this piece.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the cat and the pumpkins. I
watercolor the cat and pumpkins using Glycerin that I purchased at Wal-
Mart. You can watch the video on how to do this technique. It's on my blog.
The video is done by my upline Brenda Quintana.
4. Cut the Basic Black CS to 3-1/4 x 4-1/4.
5. Cut the Tip Top Taupe CS to 2-1/2 x 4-1/4. Emboss this piece using
the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
6. Cut the Cucumber Crush CS to 1 x 4-1/4 and cut it half way with the Fringe
Scissors to make the grass.
7. Take a piece of the Daffodil Delight CS & using the 1" circle punch, punch
one circle. Take that punched circle and punch it again to get the half moon.
Big Shot/Embossing Folders/Framelits/Thinlits/Punches:
Glycerin - I purchased it from Wal-Mart