Happy Monday! Here is card #2 using the "Haunt Ya Later!" Stamp Set. This little Dracula has Rhinestone eyes. I love the star background to this card. It was fun to make.
1. Card Base: Whisper White CS - cut to 4-1/4 x 11, fold in half.
2. Cut the Basic Black CS to 4 x 5-1/4. I use the
5. Cut the Tip Top Taupe CS to 2-1/2 x 4-1/4. Emboss this piece using
the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
6. Cut the Cucumber Crush CS to 1 x 4-1/4 and cut it half way with the Fringe
Scissors to make the grass.
7. Take a piece of the Daffodil Delight CS & using the 1" circle punch, punch
one circle. Take that punched circle and punch it again to get the half moon.
Big Shot/Embossing Folders/Framelits/Thinlits/Punches:
Glycerin - I purchased it from Wal-Mart
#130148 Grid Paper