Happy Tuesday! I love this card! This card is on page 94 of the Annual Catalog. I used what I had so I changed it a little bit. I love the final results! I think this is the first almost perfect bow I've ever made! lol I did a good job making that bow lol. I am proud of myself.
Okay, I need to get over myself! lol ... I used different stamp sets. I did use the Glycerin watercolor technique. To learn to do this watercolor technique CLICK HERE. This is Brenda Quintana, my upline. She's very talented.
1. Cut Whisper White CS to 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2.
2. Cut a piece of Minit Macaron CS to 4 x 5-14. Random stamp with the snow
stamp from the Christmas Cuties Stamp Set with the Basic Gray Ink Pad.
3. Cut a piece of Crumb Cake CS to 3-1/2 x 4-1/4. Wrap some of the Basic
Black Baker's Twine three times and make a bow at the end.
4. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 3 x 3-1/2 and die cut it using the Lots
Of Lables Framelits. Stamp the flowers using the Stazon Ink Pad. Watercolor
the flowers using the Watermelon Wonder Ink Refill & Glycerin. Also, use the
Old Olive Ink Refill to watercolor the petals. Take the Delightful Dijon Ink
Pad and stamp the greeting from the Cottage Greetings Stamp Set.
5. Cut a piece of Basic Gray 3 x 3-12 and die cut it using the Lots of Labels
Big Shot/Framelits/Thinlits/Punches/Embossing Folders:
Ribbon & Trim:
Glycerin - I purchased it from Wal-Mart