Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Crock Pot Recipe: Creamy Ranch Chicken

Okay everyone I have to share this recipe that I made Sunday for lunch. My family loved it! I hope you enjoy it. I'm trying to use my crock pot more, especially on Sundays when my brother and his family come to visit. So far they've enjoyed what I've cooked lol! 

I'm not used to cooking in the crock pot. I still get nervous, but so far so good. This coming Sunday, I'll be making lasagna. Yummy! I remember when I first tried making the lasagna in the crock pot lol. I was soooo nervous lol. Now it's not a problem, because I feel comfortable making it in the crock pot. If you try this recipe, please let me know how you like it. This was one of the recipes I got from the group I belong to on Facebook (Crock Pot Meals). They always come up with recipes and they share the recipes the people have tried and found online.





Prep Time:   15 min        Cook Time:   5 hr

INGREDIENTS

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I cut these in cubes)
6 medium Russet potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
2 cups baby carrots
1 large (23 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup milk
Fresh chopped parsley (optional)


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Spray a large crockpot (I use a 7 quart) with non-stick spray. Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crockpot. Lay chicken breasts over the top.

  1. In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Cover with lid and cook on High heat 5 to 6 hours OR on Low heat 8 to 9 hours.

  1. Top each serving with fresh chopped parsley, if desired. 


Serve with white rice!


HAPPY COOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment