Monday, October 5, 2015

Festival of Tree Card


Happy Monday everyone! How is everyone doing today? I hope you guys had a great day. Today I want to share with you a Christmas card. I love Christmas. This time a year I start singing and listening to Christmas songs. Well, that's not completely true ... I listen and sing Christmas songs through out the year!! lol

"Let it snow, let it snow"! I used the #139672 Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the snow in the background. I love this card. I showed to my 4 year old niece and she said, "Wow". She loved it! She said that to all the cards I showed her lol. She's so sweet.


Card Stock:



Stamp Sets:



Ink Pads/Refills:



Clear Blocks:



Big Shot/Framelits/Thinlets/Punches/Embossing Folders:



Other Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment