Monday, October 19, 2015

Happy Scenes Card #1



Happy Monday!!! I'm so glad the day is over lol. I hate going to work on Mondays. It's just a long day for me. I love coming home and having Family Home Evenings with the family on Mondays. I just love being home. I love creating cards. 

Here is another Christmas card. Christmas is my favorite Holiday. I love being around my family during the Holidays. I live in Texas so we don't get much snow where I live. So I decided to make this card with snow. I lived in Utah as I attened BYU. I was in UT four years so I got to see the snow in the winter. It's beautiful. However, being from Texas, it was hard after two weeks of snow lol. I remember every year I fell flat on my bottom! It was always as I was walking to my car or walking to school. 


Card Stock:



Stamp Sets:



Ink Pads/Refills:



Clear Blocks:




Other Supplies:



HAPPY STAMPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment