Sunday, October 25, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Kit - October 2015

Here is my PINK BOX!!!





Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! I hope you guys had a great weekend. We have been getting a lot of rain here. I didn't want to go outside at all lol. On a good note, I finally had the time to work on my October Paper Pumpkin Kit! It is soooo awesome. Beautiful colors and cards. The fun part of it is that I was able to create three more cards with the extra die-cut accents that I had left over. The picture above shows all the goodies that came in the kit. The picture below is the finished product. I love it!!! 

The kit comes with easy to follow instructions. It's perfect for any level of stampers. The fun part of it is that all the instructions are layed out for you and you simply follow them and you end up with beatuiful results.

Part of the intructions you need to make a bow, will I have a problem making bows lol. So what I did was just tie a knot at the end and still looks pretty! So some of the cards have bows and others just have a knot.

Once again, thank you to all of you who purchased the October Paper Pumpkin Kit. Together we made a difference!



The top three cards are the ones I created with the left over goodies. I have to tell you that I just love the stamp set! 


1st Top Left Card:

1. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 11 x 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2.
2. I cut the 3 x 3 leaf piece to 1 x 1 squares.
3. I then glue them on a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Whispter White CS.
4. I cut a 4 x 5-1/4 Sahara Sand CS .
5. Wrap three times around the Sahara Sand CS some of the vanilla baker's 
    twine and tie a knot.
6. I took a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the flower using Jet Black
   Stazon Ink Pad. I took a dauber and sponge it with Daffodil Delight Ink Pad.
   Trim the flower & use dimensionals.


2nd Top Center Card:

1. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 11 x 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2.
2. Cut a piece of Watermelon Wonder Classic CS to 4 x 5-1/4.
3. Cut another piece of Whisper White CS to 3-3/4 x 5. Random stamp the
    flowers using the Jet Black Stazon. I used the Glycerin watercolor 
    technique to watercolor the flowers. I used the Watermelon Wonder
    and the Daffodil Delight Refill.


3rd Top Right Card:

1. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 11 x 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2.
2. Cut a piece of Melon Mambo CS to 4 x 5-1/4.
3. Cut a piece of Sahara Sand CS to 3-3/4 x 5. Emboss this piece using
    the Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Wrap some of 
    the vanilla baker's twine and tie a knot. You need to do this first before you 
    glue it to the Melon Mambo piece.


I'm so excited to get my November 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit! I love suprises. I know I will enjoy making the project. I will be sure to put it together earlier during the month. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. See you tomorrow for this weeks Christmas Card!

Here are the supplies I used for the three cards I created using the left over pieces of die-cut accents and the beautiful stamp set.




Card Stock:



Ink Pads/Refills:



Clear Block:

This clear block came with the Paper Pumpkin Kit!


Big Shot/Framelits/Punches/Embossing Folder:



Ribbon & Trim:



Other Supplies:

Glycerin - I purchased it from Wal-Mart
#104430 Stampin' Dimensionals   (This kit came with dimensionals)




HAPPY STAMPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment