To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stampin' Up! is going PINK . . . or at least the October boxes are! And because they know the subscribers want to share the love too, they will be making a donation on our behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin' Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here's how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you're new to Paper Pumpkin, CLICK HERE to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and Stampin' Up! will donate $2 because you're new! New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- Stay active! If you're a subscriber Stampin' Up! will donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it's doubled, so let's get the word out and raise as much as possible.
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise.
- More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder's Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
October 10th is the last day you can sign up and
still get the PINK BOX!