Tuesday, November 24, 2015

CASE-ing Card #21 - Page 55

 
 

Happy Tuesday, everyone!! I wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I love this time of year, because it brings families together. I hope you guys are having good weather. It's cold here, but not too bad.

Today is CASE-ing Tuesday and if you look closely on page 55 of the Annual Catalog you will see a colorful gift bag. I love those colors that I decided to make this card. So here is my card! I hope you like it.

For the background I used the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks and masking tape to secure it to the grid paper so I could sponge the ink. I also use a small amount snail permanent adhesive to secure the card stock to the grid paper. I love those decorative masks because you can create a lot of different backgrounds with them. I love doing that.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!
 

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment