Wednesday, November 18, 2015

CASE-ing Tuesday - Card #20: Holiday Catalog - Page 31

 
 
 
 
 

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I am so happy to have found my Big Shot tonight! The workers finally finished the rooms and I can start unpacking and look for Stampin' Up products. Today I will be able to sleep on my own bed! I am exhausted! It's been like 2-3 weeks since I've been sleeping on a roller bed. The first thing that was set up in my room was my bed, curtains, the TV, and a table to work on. I also started unpacking some boxes and there it was, "the Big Shot". I also found the framelits, thinlits, embossing folders, and different color card stock.
 
So I'm happy to say that I used the Big Shot tonight! For CASE-ing Tuesday, I am using several cool products actually. I Festive Flower Builder Punch and the Square Pillow Thinlits Dies. I hope you like this combo of colors. I didn't have the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper, but I did have the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.  I love the combo. This square pillow box is perfect for a small gift (candies, jewelry, gift card, 3 x 3 card sets & envelopes, etc.) I hope you like it.


Here is the video by Stampin' Up showing you how to make the Square Pillow Box. If you missed my Sunday's post. I posted a video on how to make use the Festive Flower Builder Punch.




 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!
 

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this box!! I never would have thought to use the black and white stripe DSP for Christmas, but it looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete