Sunday, November 15, 2015

Festive Flower Punch by Stampin’ Up!

 
 
Hello everyone! Happy Sunday!!  I hope you guys had a great Sunday. It's raining here. It's a little cold. I really can't complaint, because I know that in other parts of the country people are experiencing much colder weather. Keep warm!! Today I wanted to share with you a video by Stampin' Up! I love this products. I will be posting a card using the Reason for the Season tomorrow. You can get the Punch and the Reason for the Season as a bundle. Oh and get this, the Festive Flower Punch is on SALE this week! It ends 11/16/15 -- So hurry!!! It's part of the WEEKLY DEALS!
 
 
Festive Flower Builder Punch by Stampin' Up!

Sale Price  $13.50
Reason for the Season Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!

Price: $33.00
Reason for the Season Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Price: $21.00
HAPPY STAMPING!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment