Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Greeting Cards Set with a Box

 
 
 
 
Happy Monday, everyone!! I don't know about your day, but mine felt like a Monday! LOL I just wanted to be home and create. I hope you like today's cards and box. It was so easy. I hope the instructions make sense. I used the 6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder cutting instructions. See the file below for these instructions. The box is very easy to make too. I know there are a lot of boxes out there, but I like simple. If you have any questions on the cutting instructions, please feel free to contact me.
 
 
 
There is one change on these cutting instructions, I cut three pieces to 2 x 2.
 
 
 CLICK FOR CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS (for the Greeting Card Box)
 

 

Product List
Sweet Sadie Designer Washi Tape
Sweet Sadie Designer Washi Tape
[133690]
$4.95
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00
Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment