Sunday, November 8, 2015

Wonderland Stamp Set - Card #2





Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you guys had a great week. I had a long week. I'm still sleeping on a roller bed. I miss my bed lol. Everything is still pack. The workers haven't started the remodeling. I hope they start on Monday. It needs to be done before the holidays! On a happy note, the weather has been nice. You can feel the cool breeze in the evenings. I love the nice cool weather.
 
This card has a pretty blue sky with snow flakes. I made a banner and I love the results. The Whisper White CS looks like a ribbon. You can take a pencil, pen, exacto knife or a paper-piercing tool to make the wave of a ribbon. I hope you like it!
 
 
Stamp Sets:
 
 
 
Card Stocks/Designer Series Paper:
 
 
 
Ink Pads/Refills:
 
 
 
Clear Blocks:
 
 
 
Ribbon/Trim:
 
 
 
Other Supplies:
 
 
 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment