Sunday, December 20, 2015

6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder Set #6


Happy Sunday, everyone! First I apologize for the lighting on the photo. I need to stop taking pictures in the evening. 

I hope you guys are keeping warm. Last night was a very cold night for us. However, today was a really nice day. That's Del Rio for you! It can be very cold in the mornings and then warm in the afternoon or vice versa. LOL 

Today's card is a OSW set using a 6 x 6 sheet from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack. I love the butterflies. It's a pretty designer paper. I needed some get well cards so I used the cutting instructions below. 

I love the OSW because it's a way to use the most of your pretty paper and create many cards.




HAPPY STAMPING!!


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment