Tuesday, December 8, 2015

CASE-ing Tuesday - Card #23 (Holiday Catalog Page #22)


Hello, everyone!! I hope you had a great Tuesday. I just loveeeee this card! Believe it or not it's so easy to make.

Instructions:

1.) Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 4-1/2 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
     This is your card base.
2.) I did some masking when I stamped the lines in Mint Macaron Ink. I took 
     two pieces of post-it note sheets and placed them on both sides of the CS 
     where I didn't want the ink to print. I used the larger & longer size post-it 
     notes (4 x 6).
3.) I random stamped the snow flakes in Delightful Dijon Ink.
4.) I took a piece of Whisper White CS and stamped two Poinsettia. I used Real 
     Red Ink & Old Olive Ink for the Poinsettia. Trim one flower. The second one
     just trim the center section of the flower. I used a dimensional to pop up  
     the center of the flower.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List

Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment