Tuesday, December 22, 2015

CASE-ing Tuesday - Card #25, Page 31 "Holiday Catalog"


Good evening, everyone! Happy Tuesday! I hope you guys had a great day. This evening my family and I went driving through town to see the Christmas lights. We came a cross one on Saddle Blanket that was sooooooo awesome! So if you live in town swing by that street. I didn't think about taking a picture. I could see cars driving by the house and slowing down as they came to the front of the house. It's the best that I've seen so far. I loved it!

What are some of your family traditions for Christmas? I love reading "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever", by Barbara Robinson. I laugh so hard and I cry too. I love this book. Growing up we always made tamales for the Christmas luncheon. We made a lot of tamales! We will be making some for Christmas.  

Today is CASE-ing Tueday!! I love this day because I get the opportunity to scan through the catalogs over and over again. The card I cased is from page 31 of the Holiday Catalog. I just love the Reason for the Season Bundle deal! I used the Watercoloring with Glycerin Technique taught by my upline, Brenda Quintana. She has a video on youtube teaching you this technique. 

Here is the video if you want to learn the Watercoloring With Glycerin Technique.




HAPPY STAMPING!!!


I also want to take this opportunity to wish you guys Merry Christmas to you and your family. May we always remember the true meaning of Christmas. 



Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment