Monday, December 14, 2015

Quick & Easy Monday - Card #3



Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you guys had a great day. Mine was a typical Monday, very very busy! The other day I was looking at the Christmas cards that I've done and I realized that I have made lots of cards! I'm excited about that. I need to start mailing those. 

Today's card is quick and easy! Here are the instructions.

1. Cut the card base in Whisper White CS to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Mint Macaron CS to 4 x 5-1/4.
3. Take the Delicate Ornament Framelit & center it on this piece. Run it through 
    the Big Shot. After you have made a window, run this piece through the Big 
    Shot using the Lucky Star Embossing Folder.
4. Tie a piece of Linen Thread on top of the ornament and tie a bow.
5. Cut a piece of DSP to 3 x 4 glue it to the card base in the area to show 
    through the open window.
6. Use dimensionals on the Mint Macaron CS piece & center it to the card base.
7. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 and stamp the greeting. 
    Use the Xacto Knife, piercing tool, or pencil to make it look like a scroll/wave 
    look. Use dimensionals.

HAPPY STAMPING!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment