Sunday, December 6, 2015

Tri-Fold Card #1



Hi, everyone! Happy Sunday!! I hope you guys are having a great weekend. I'm excited about today's card. I am not the original designer. I happened to have found the video by Dawn Griffith and I liked it. So here is the card I made.

Instructions:

1. Cut a piece of CS to 5" x 12".
2. Score at 4" and 8".
3. Make a small mark using a pencil or a little score mark at 2-1/2".
4. Cut the piece from the 2-1/2" mark to the end point of the other end of the 
    card (diagonal). See the first picture on the top left hand side of the picture.
5. Fold the card.
6. Stamp seven (7) flowers using the "Flower Shop Bundle". I used the 
    Watermelon Wonder Ink Pad. Use the flower punch to punch out the flower. 
    Glue the flowers as you wish. I used Rhinestone to put on the middle of the 
    flower.
7. Stamp the greetings.
8. Cut a butterfly using the "Bitty Butterfly Punch". I used Basic Black CS.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment