Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Year End Sale & Holiday Catalog End January 4th


Happy Tuesday!

Hello, everyone! I'm a little late tonight. It's been a very busy couple of days. I know I normally post my CASE-ing today, but I will be doing that next week. I have family visiting from out of town and I'm enjoying my time with them. 

A lot happening with Stampin' Up! I wanted to remind you that every Tuesday, the new WEEKLY DEALS are posted on my Online Store. So don't forget to check out my these deals.   CLICK HERE: WEEKLY DEALS!!!

Don't forget the retired HOLIDAY CATALOG Products are while supplies last. CLICK HERE: RETIRING HOLIDAY CATALOG PRODUCTS!!! This Sale ends Monday, January 4, 2016. So hurry!!

The YEAR-END SALE ends Monday, January 4, 2016 as well. You can save up to 60% off while supplies last! CLICK HERE: YEAR-END SALE!!!

Next week on January 5, 2016 the OCCASIONS CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION begins!!! If you have not received a copy of catalogs, please send me a request, email me your address, and I'll send one out to you. I will be posting more about the Sale-A-Bration in the next few days. So stay tune.


HAPPY STAMPING & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment