Tuesday, January 19, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday - Card #27 (Sale-A-Bration Catalog, page 10)



Happy Tuesday, everyone!!


I hope you guys had a great day. I had a very busy day. I have lots of work to do this week. It will keep me busy and time will go by fast! Today is CASE-ing Tuesday!! I love CASE-ing Tuesday because I get to look through the catalogs and choose a card I want to case. This card is on page 10 of the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. The stamp set can be earned for FREE!!! Who doesn't like the word FREE, right? It's a quick and easy card too. I hope you like this card. See below on how you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products!


Cutting Instructions:

1. Cut the Crumb Cake CS to 4-1/4 x 11, fold in half.
2. Cut the Cucumber Crush CS to 1 x 5.
3. Cut the DSP to 1/2 x 5.
4. Cut the Delightful Dijon CS to 1/2 x 5.
5. Glue the paper on top of each other.




HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Products:



For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 show limited time products available only until February 15th*

* Based on inventory.



No comments:

Post a Comment