Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016!!



Hello, everyone!

Happy Sunday & Happy New Year!!! Oh my goodness we made it!!! I hope you had a great 2015. I'm so looking forward to 2016. Reviewing 2015, it was a good year. This month will be my anniversary with Stampin' Up!! People come and go into our life, I'm grateful for those that are still in my life. Thank you for those that changed my life. I'm thankful for a great family. We are not perfect, but we are family. I'm grateful for my job and great friends. I'm excited for the new people I'll meet this year. I'm looking forward to another great year. 

To start off the New Year, here is a card for you. I just love the bundle set for Number of Year (available until January 5th). If you haven't seen it, you have to check it out. 

If you haven't received the 2016 Occasions Catalog or the 2016 Sale-A-Bration Catalog, please email me your address and I'll get them out to you. If you need the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog, please let me know also.

If you look at the card closely, you will notice the glitter on the DSP. I just took the 2-way glue stick and added the glitter. I did that on the white areas. The card looks really cool. The banner and the numbers are from the bundle Number of Year. I just love this bundle because you'll be able to make a birthday, anniversary card with the actual year/age of the person you're giving the card to. Enjoy the card and I look forward to seeing what you create!

I will be sharing with you more information on the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog on January 5th. The Number of Years won't be available until January 5th. I will post the catalogs for viewing until then.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment