Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hello Stamp Set Card #1 (Sale-A-Bration)



Happy Sunday, everyone!!!

I hope you guys had a great Sunday. I love Sundays. One reason is we get to go to Church and we get to see family for lunch. Every Sunday, those that live in town and came make it, meet at mom's for lunch. That's always fun. Today we had Potato Soup and it was a hit! All of it was gone! No left overs lol. I was telling mom that next time we will have to make a double batch so we can have left over. If you are interested in the recipe you'll find in here on my blog. Look at the Crock Pot Recipes.

Ok, now I'm getting hungry lol Back to business! I had fun creating this card. I took a piece of Crumb Cake CS (4 x 5-1/2) & randomly stamped the "hello" in different ink colors. Once it was stamped I ran it through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. I love my Big Shot! 

I just wanted to let you know that the Hello Stamp Set, you can earn it for FREE! That's right, with a $50 purchase (before taxes & shipping) you can earn this stamp set or any other product in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  If you love this stamp set it's a limited-time products. Only available through February 15, 2016. So hurry and get yours today!



HAPPY STAMPING!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment