Sunday, January 17, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Kit - December 2015


Happy Sunday, everyone!


I hope you guys had a great weekend. I had a training session yesterday all day and took the Basic Test for the VITA Program that is starting next week! I'm happy to say that I passed the test with flying colors! 

The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to people who generally make $54,000 or less, persons with disabilities, the elderly and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals. It's a great program. To locate the nearest VITA or TCE site near you, use the VITA Locator Tool at https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Free-Tax-Return-Preparation-for-You-by-Volunteers or call 800-906-9887.

Back to today's post! I know I'm a little behind :). This is the December 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit. It's awesome!!!! The January 2016 is on it's way. So I should be getting it this coming week. I can't wait to get it. I love the Paper Pumpkin Kits! They are easy to make. You can follow the instructions or you can use the supplies and be creative and make your own project.

Here is the video that show's you how to put it together!







During Sale-A-Bration

January 4 - March 31, 2016




If you purchase the 3-month Prepaid Subscription, you instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!! How cool is that!!! Woohoo!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 show limited time products available only until February 15th*

* Based on inventory.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you haven't looked through the Occasions Catalog you are missing out! If you don't have your Occasions Catalog or Sale-A-Bration Catalog, please email me with your address and I'll mail them to you right away. If you already have a demonstrator, please ask your demonstrator for you copy. However, if you can't get them from your demonstrator, please let me know and I'll be more then happy to mail you them to you.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll be more answer your questions.


Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment