Sunday, January 24, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Kit: January 2016



Happy Sunday, everyone! 

I hope you guys are doing well. Especially you guys who live at the East Coast. My prayers are with you. 

Today I'm sharing with you the January 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit! I love it!! I made a smaller banner and made more of heart treat bags. I needed more of those for the office. I love it because I'm all ready for Valentine's Day for work! The treat bags are ready and all I need is the treats. I will get the treats right before Valentine's Day.

I love Valentine's Day! I love everything about this holiday. I love the colors, flowers, candies, and all the songs that go with Valentine's Day. There is a lot of great music out there. What is your favorite love song? I think one of my favorite is "A Thousand Years"  by Christina Perri. But there are a lot of more beautiful songs out there that I love. I enjoy the Twilight movies! I'm a big Twilight fan! lol  ... I read all the books. 

I hope you enjoy this video by Paper Pumpkin to help you put your kit together. The thing about the Paper Pumpkin is that you can use the stamps over and over again to create more projects! I love the surprise! I never know what will be in the little box that comes in the mail every month. I look forward with anticipation for box every month. Enjoy the video. 

Now you want to hear the coolest thing ever? If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber already or you wish to get someone a nice crafting gift or for youself, you can pre-order for three month for $55 (it's on Sale during Sale-A-Bration!) and you will earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product! How cool is that!! I love Sale-A-Bration because anyone can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products during this time. See below for more details! For every $50 order (before taxes & shipping) you will earn a Sale-A-Bration product for FREE!





During Sale-A-Bration

January 4 - March 31, 2016




If you purchase the 3-month Prepaid Subscription, you instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!! This is so cool!!! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 show limited time products available only until February 15th*

* Based on inventory.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll be more than answer your questions.


Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment