Monday, January 4, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #7



Happy Monday, Everyone!!

I hope you're having a great day! I was off today! Woohoo! LOL... I love taking time off. I'm so excited that tomorrow you'll be able to start ordering from the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Catalogs!! I'll be posting the catalogs on pdf files tomorrow. If you would like a hard copy, please email me your address and I'll mail them to you.

Today's card is quick and easy. I'm using a stamp set that you can get for FREE starting tomorrow (During Sale-A-Bration) when you purchase $50 (before taxes & shippng, while supplies last)! I'll go into more details tomorrow. I just wanted to give you a sneak preview of this stamp set. I love it!

I took a piece of card stock and run it through the Big Shot using the Circle Framelit. I used this piece as a mat and I used the sponge dauber. 



HAPPY STAMPING!!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment