Monday, January 11, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday - Card #7



Happy Monday, everyone!!

I hope you guys had a great Monday. My Monday morning was a very long morning. I thought it was never going to be over. However, the afternoon was a great afternoon. I hope you guys had a better morning then I did. 



Look at this card. I feel like I'm seeing the sky! I love this card. The best part of this card is that the stamp set you can earn it for FREE!! That's right ... with a $50 total purchase (before taxes & shipping) you can earn this stamp set for FREE! The thing that you have to remember is that this stamp set is a limited time product. This means that it will only be available through February 15, 2016. So don't miss your chance in earning this stamp set! 



This card was easy to make and it was quick! I hope you have enjoyed this card and the stamp set.



Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment