Monday, January 18, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday - Card #8


Happy Monday, Everyone!!


It's been a very long day. I took my mother to the emergency room this morning and we were there for about three hours. She was feeling chest pain. I was very concern. All the test she had came back normal. I don't know what happened, but after the three hours, she was feeling much better. I'm so grateful to My Heavenly Father for watching over her.

Today's card is a birthday card. I was inspired to create this card when I saw the card created by Rachael Lewsley (My Stampin Haven) on Pinterest. Thank you Rachael for the inspiration. My card is a little different then Rachael's, but it was her card that inspired me. 

I love this stamp set! I know I always seem to say that of all the stamp sets, but when I create a card it makes me feel good. Today being Quick & Easy Monday, that's just what this card is all about. I just needed two ink pads and a stamp set. I randomly stamped the balloons with Soft Sky Ink Pad then I used the Marina Mist Ink Pad to stamp the details on the balloon. Oh, the "Happy Birthday" is from the Perfect Pairings Stamp Set that you can earn for FREE!!! It's a Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set!! I love earning FREE products!

For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you can earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 show limited time products available only until February 15th*


* Based on inventory. I hope you have enjoyed this card. If you would like a hard copy of the catalogs, please email me at catalinascards@gmail.com and I'll be more than happy to mail these to you. 

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment