Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SALE-A-BRATION Begins today!!

Sale-A-Bration!

Sale-A-Bration 2016 is finally here! Earn FREE limited edition stamps. 

Here's how it works:

For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 show limited time products available only until February 15th*

* Based on inventory.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here it is! I love it! If you don't have your Occasions Catalog or Sale-A-Bration Catalog, please email me with your address and I'll mail them to you right away. If you already have a demonstrator, please ask your demonstrator for you copy. However, if you can't get them from your demonstrator, please let me know and I'll be more then happy to mail you them to you.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





This is awesome! I love Paper Pumpkin! It's awesome to receive a box each month and I get excited because I love waiting for the surprise!



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll be more answer your questions.

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment