Tuesday, February 2, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday - Card #29 (Occasions Catalog, pg 10)


Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I hope you guys are doing well. It was a long day. It felt like a Monday lol. I'm happy to be home creating! When I create, I'm in my own little world. I relax and forget about everything. I've heard people say that crafting is therapy. I think they are right :). I love creating and it makes me feel good.

Today's CASE-ing Tuesday card is from page 10 of the Occasions Catalog. I did change the colors because my niece, Sonya, will be turning 6 years old on Saturday. I hope she likes this card because it was made just for her.

Instructions:

1) Card base is Whisper White CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold.
2) Cut a piece of DSP to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2. Glue this piece to the card base.
3) Cut a piece of Mint Macaron CS to 1 x 5-1/2 (this will be the banner). Cut the
    ends using the Banner Triple Punch. Glue this piece center on the card.
4) Cut a piece of Gold Baker's Twine about 10" and glue it to the banner using 
    glue dots.
5) Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 3-1/4 x 3-3/4 and stamp it using the 
    Number of Years Stamp Set & Tip Top Taupe Ink.
6) Cut a piece of Mint Macaron CS to 2 x 2-1/2 to run it through the Big Shot 
    with the number of your choice. Glue this in the center of the the Whisper 
    White CS piece.
7) Cut a piece of Whisper White CS & use the small banner, run it through the 
    Big Shot. Stamp it using the "No." stamp from the Number of Years Stamp 
    Set. Glue this on top of the number.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Earn FREE 

Sale-A-Bration products!!


Here's how it works:

For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 show limited time products available only until February 15th*

* Based on inventory.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll be more answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment