Tuesday, February 16, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday - Card #31 (Occasions Catalog, page 36)



Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Hi, everyone! I hope you guys had a great day. Today is CASE-ing Tuesday!! Woohoo!! I love CASE-ing Tuesday because I love going through the catalogs and select a card to case.

Today's card is on page 36 of the Occasions Catalog. I love the greeting "Forever Friends". It reminds me of a friend I met back in 2010. We became great friends. So whenever I see this greeting, I think of him. This one is for you my friend!

I started with stamping the greeting first in Chocolate Chip Ink. I then stamped the leaves using Pear Pizzazz Ink. I stamped the hearts last with Pool Party Ink. This order worked best for me.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment