Tuesday, February 23, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #32 (Annual Catalog - Pg. 75)


Happy Tuesday, everyone!
 
Hello everyone! I'm happy that I'm able to post today. It's been crazy. Last night we had a storm. The power went off around 10:30 p.m.. The whole town was all dark. We didn't get any power until 10:00 a.m. This morning I left early to work and a couple of my staff and I went around the Senior Community to see if everyone was alright. There was no damages in that development. However, there was a lot of damages (broken windows, damaged property) around town. I'm just glad the storm is over.
 
I decided to case the card on page 75 of the Annual Catalog. I love the butterfly! I used the Watercolor Wings & Bold Butterfly Framelits Bundle. I hope you enjoy the
 
Instructions
 
1. Cut the card base in Whisper White CS to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, fold in half.
2. Stamp the card base randomly using the three dots stamp from the Watercolor Wings Stamp
    Set. Use the Blushing Bride Ink.
3. Take a piece of Whisper White CS (2-1/2 x 3-1/2) and stamp the butterfly. First, I stamped
    the outside of the butterfly wing in Mint Macaron Ink.
4. Second, I stamped the inter wing using the So Saffron Ink.
5. Third, I stamped the center of the wing using the Delightful Dijon Ink.
6. Fourth, I stamped the body of the butterfly using Smoky Slate Ink.
7. I took the Butterfly Framelit to trim the butterfly.
8. Take a piece of Vellum CS and run it through the Big Shot using the smaller butterfly thinlit.
9. Take the vellum butterfly, some of the Gold Metallic Thread, and staple it to the center of the
    butterfly body.
10. Take some mini glue dots and glue the butterfly center in the card.
11. Stamp the greeting using the Botanicals For You Stamp Set.
 
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
 
HAPPY STAMPING!!! 

 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment