Monday, February 22, 2016

Paper Pumpkin February 2016

Here are the supplies for the February 2016 Paper Pumpkin.





Here is the final project!!!


Happy Sunday, everyone!


I hope you guys had a great weekend. It was a little cloudy this weekend, but I had a good weekend though. Friday, my co-workers and I went out to dinner to say good-bye to one of our fellow co-workers. Friday was her last day and she is due this coming week. She's having a baby boy.

This week I got in the mail a beautiful little pink box! That's right, my February 2016 Paper Pumpkin arrived on Wednesday. I was so excited to open the box to see the surprise. I love the set of cards for this month. They are beautiful and easy to make.

Oh, I just wanted to remind you that this is the best time to join the fun of Paper Pumpkin and save on your subscription. You can also earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!!!

Here is the video to put this month's Paper Pumpkin together. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll be more answer your questions. I wanted to apologize because I should have posted this yesterday and I thought I had posted already. I just realized it because I was working on the post for today.





HAPPY STAMPING!!!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here is how you can  earn FREE products!!


Here's how it works:

For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 are no longer available, but see below for the new products.







Product List Of New Sale-A-Bration Items!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment