Monday, February 1, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday - Card #10


Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope you had a great day. I had a very nice day! The weather was so beautiful outside. It was nice and warm. It felt almost like summer without the heat. 

Today is Quick & Easy Monday!! I love those quick & easy cards that can be done in 5 minutes! Here is another  card I created today. I stamped the background using the "You've Got This" Stamp Set. I used the Soft Sky Ink. The greetings I used from the Sale-A-Bration "Hello" Stamp Set & "Watercolor Thank You" Stamp Set. Oh and you can earn the "Hello" Stamp Set for FREE!! See below.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I just wanted to remind you that you can earn FREE products!!


Here's how it works:

For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 show limited time products available only until February 15th*

* Based on inventory.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I just love Paper Pumpkin! It's awesome to receive a box each month and I get excited because I love waiting for the surprise! 



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll be more answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment