Monday, February 8, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday - Card #11



Happy Monday, everyone!!!

I hope you guys are recovering from the weekend. How many of you watched the Super Bowl? The Broncos won!!!! Woohoo!! I just wanted the Broncos to win because I wanted Peyton Manning to retire in glory. I'm glad they won. Plus I love the Manning men!

Today is Quick & Easy Monday! I love quick & easy cards. I love just using stamps and ink pads. I love flowers and today I used the flower from "Garden in Bloom" Stamp Set. The cool thing about the photopolymer stamps is that they are flexible giving us even more creative possibilities with each set. The stem on this flower, I was able to curve it a little and love the results.

Of course don't forget the FREE "Hello" Stamp Set!! You can earn this stamp set for free with a $50 order (before taxes & shipping). Oh, this is a limited-Time Product too. Only available through February 15, 2016.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List
Grid Paper
$11.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Earn FREE 

Sale-A-Bration products!!


Here's how it works:

For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Please note that on pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5 to March 31, 2016). Pages 16-19 show limited time products available only until February 15th*

* Based on inventory.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll be more answer your questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment