Monday, February 15, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #12



Happy Monday, everyone!!

I hope you guys had a great weekend and Monday. I was off today and I was happy because I so needed to rest. I noticed that as I get older my body needs to rest. I'll be 52 years old in April. I'm happy to say that I'm over the hill! lol I enjoy my age. I've heard people say, "Oh, I wish I were 25." I'm like, "Not me!" 

Today is Quick & Easy Monday Cards. So here is the card for today and I hope you like it. This card was quick & easy to make. If you look closely, you will see a pink shadow on "You're the best" greeting. I love the browns and pinks color combo.


Instructions:

1. Cut the card base to 4-1/2 x 11, score at 5-1/2 and fold. Use the Whisper 
    White CS.
2. Stamp the Bordering Blooms Stamp Set using Sahara Sand Ink. Stamp
    it on top and bottom of the card.
3. Take the flower from the Number of Years Stamp Set and stamp it using 
    the Chocolate Chip Ink.
4. Take the greeting from the Watercolor Words Stamp Set and use the 
    Chocolate Chip Ink. Stamp it in the center of the card.
5. Take the same greeting stamp and use the Blushing Bride Ink and slightly 
    stamp it to the right to show the shadow in Blushing Bride Ink.
6. I took a sponge dauber and the Blushing Bride Ink and sponged 
    randomly on the border to get the shade of Pink.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment