Monday, February 29, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #14


Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing great! I had a very productive day at the office. I'm happy that I accomplished a million little things today. 

Today is a Quick & Easy Card! I love those cards you can make in less then 10 minutes. I love this card because I love the World Map Stamp Set. I hope you enjoy the card. Remember you can earn the Botanicals For You Stamp Set for FREE!!! (See below on how you can earn Sale-A-Bration product for FREE!)

Instructions:

1. Cut the card base to 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 in Whisper White CS and fold in half.
2. Stamp the "World Map" using the Crumb cake Ink.
3. Stamp the greeting from the Botanicals For You Stamp Set in the center 
    of the card using Tuxedo Black Ink.
4. Add small rhinestones randomly to the card.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!



Product List
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here's how Sale-A-Bration works:
For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Here is the fly with the SAB products.


CLICK HERE: To view the new Sale-A-Bration Flyer


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment